We are committed to protecting the personal data that you share with us online or otherwise. This Policy describes how your personal data is collected with your consent, processed, stored and used to meet our Group Hotels’ data protection standards and to comply with the data protection law.
This Personal Data Protection Policy forms part of the terms and conditions that govern our hotel services and applies to the Hotels managed by Universal Enterprises Private Limited. By accepting these terms and conditions, you expressly accept the provisions of this Policy.
SUMMARY OF KEY ISSUES
- Consent: “Personal data” means any information collected and logged in a format that allows you to be identified personally, either directly (e.g. name) or indirectly (e.g. telephone number) as a natural person. Before providing us with this information, we recommend that you read this document describing our Customer Personal Data Protection Policy.
- Collection : We collect Personal Information about you that you provide to us or that we obtain while you are using our website, downloading mobile application, placing an order, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey or filling out a form.
- Protection : We employ reasonable and current technical, administrative, and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure correct use of Personal Data.
- Use : We use Personal Data to provide you with services, to build features that will make the services available on our website easier to use, to contact you about these services, and to send advertisements, marketing material or other offers that we think might be of interest to you.
- Sharing : We share your Personal Data with other hotels in our group, affiliated companies, external service providers, third party vendors, agents, and otherwise as necessary to provide our services and manage our business.
- Access: We understand that you may want to access, change or delete your personal data.